Tudor Envelopes - Rewards Promotion Conditions of entry
Promotion for business customers - Game of Skill
Paper Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 63 061 583 533) of 307 Ferntree Gully
Road, Mt. Waverley VIC 3149. Telephone: 1800 882 935
All Australian States and Territories
Open only to Australian Businesses that are eligible partners of the Promoter as advised by the Promoter (those customers of the Promoter who did not purchase any Tudor envelopes between 01/01/2018 and 31/12/2018) (Eligible Partners).
If entering on behalf of an Eligible Partner, you must be a principal or staff member of the Eligible Partner who is aged 18 or over and is authorised to represent the Eligible Partner in all aspects of the promotion (Authorised Representative).
The Promotion starts at 12:01am (AEST) on 15 July 2019 and ends at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 31 October 2019.
Eligible Purchase Products
All Tudor Envelopes (including overprinting).
Eligible Partners must, during the Offer Period, spend a minimum of $500 on Eligible Purchase Products (excluding GST) (Spend Amount) during the Offer Period to be eligible to receive a Gift.
All orders for the Eligible Purchase Products must be placed by the end of the Offer Period.
An Eligible Partner will receive an Eftpos Gift Card valued at $50 when the Eligible Partner reaches the Spend Amount. For any additional $500 spent by the Eligible Partner over the Spend Amount the Eligible Partner will receive $50 added value to the Gift Card (i.e. an additional $50 per
$500 spent) (the Gift Card).
For example, if an Eligible Partner spends $1650 (excluding GST) on the Eligible Purchase Products, the Eligible Partner would be entitled to receive a Gift Card valued at $150.
The Eligible Partner can request that their Gift Card is split up into different valued Eftpos gift cards. The Promoter can deny this request in its absolute discretion.
If there are multiple Authorised Representatives and there is any doubt about which of them is the claimant or any disagreement between the Authorised Representatives, the Promoter may determine one of the Authorised Representatives (as specified by the Promoter in its sole discretion) to be the recipient of the relevant Gift on behalf of the Eligible Partner.
Proof of Purchase Requirements
Eligible Partners must retain a copy of their order invoice from each purchase of Eligible Purchase Products made during the Offer Period to verify Gift claims.
At the conclusion of the Offer Period, the Promoter will notify the Eligible Partner on whether their Spend Amount was achieved during the Offer Period, and if so, the value of the Gift they are entitled to receive.
Gift Claim Date and Time
Gift Cards will be distributed to the Authorised Representative of the Eligible Partner in the months of November and December.
The information Eligible Partners provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this offer. Full details regarding the collection of personal information can be obtained by contacting the Promoter directly or visiting the Promoter’s website.
- Information regarding Gifts and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By participating, claimants accept these conditions. All orders of Eligible Purchase Products made during the Offer Period are subject to the Promoter’s Standard Terms of Supply. Eligible Partners can obtain a copy of these Terms and Conditions by contacting the Promoter.
- Failure of a claimant to provide a copy of their order invoice from purchase of Eligible Purchaser Products (as per the Proof of Purchase Requirements) (without alteration) to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in an invalid claim (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the claimant’s claims being invalid). The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Claimants who enter using multiple email addresses or aliases may be disqualified. Claimants are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.
- The Eftpos cards can be used for purchases anywhere in Australia where Eftpos is accepted. The Eftpos cards are subject to conditions of use as imposed by the supplier, including periods of validity.
- Gift recipients will be notified in accordance with the Recipient Notification.
- Claimants must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the receipt of any gift, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
- The Promoter may require claimants to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of the Authorised Representative’s employment with the relevant Eligible Partner for the entirety of the offer. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a claim is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry or if the Eligible Partner is or has ever been in breach of its credit arrangements with the Promoter such that the Promoter judges the Eligible Partner to have a poor credit history or be a poor credit risk, the claim may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion, the claim will be discarded.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all claims from, and prohibit further participation in this offer by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the claim process or with the operation of the offer or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Gift value. If a Gift is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Gift another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this offer or accepting or using any gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Nothing in these conditions of entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to Gifts.
- If for any reason any aspect of this offer is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer, or invalidate any affected claims.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from receiving a Gift. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this offer involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, claimants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.